No permissions for that context - Postfix 1.1.11 and Cyrus 2.0.16

Roger Grosswiler Roger.Grosswiler at cablecom.ch
Thu Oct 10 05:39:53 EDT 2002

Hello all,

I installed Postfix and Cyrus for my domain gwch.ath.cx on my server trinity.

My entry in the master.cf of postfix is:

cyrus     unix  -       n       n       -       -       pipe
    flags=R user=cyrus argv=/usr/bin/deliver -e -m ${extension} ${user}

the master.cf of postfix contains for:
mailbox_transport: cyrus
transport_local: cyrus

nonetheless, if i send a message to roger at gwch.ath.cx i get the following error message:

<roger at gwch.ath.cx>: Command died with status 1: "/usr/bin/deliver". Command
    output: deliver: delivery error on host trinity Delivery to these addresses
    failed:    roger Reason(s) for failure:  "roger": No permissions for that