Need Help! cyrus-imapd-2.1.9 and sieve?

achim altmann achim at altmann.li
Thu Oct 10 18:45:25 EDT 2002

Hello,

many thank's fro yir info.

> No.  You can't call an external command from Sieve.

I thought to 10% it is possible to do this with the script-command from
sieve.But i think the script-command is only for remove sieve-scripts.

  You might want to
> 'redirect' the message to an email<->sms gateway which trims the message
> for you.

Exactly, that is it was i have to do.
But my Provider was give me an sms-gateway he forward only the e-mail it
is 30000 characters or 160.

I think my last chance is, i have to install self  a Dummy-gateway was
trim the email-s an forward they to the sms-gateway.

When anyone have a id , please send a message to me.

Thank's a lot so far

Best
Achim