Cyrus imap mail folders, problems i think!!!

Karl Lattimer k.lattimer at nnc-consultancy.co.uk
Mon Oct 14 11:26:28 EDT 2002

I want to create the folders user.foo.SENT and user.foo.DRAFTS but I
can't seem to do it, all I can do is add the folder user.foo.INBOX.SENT
I've tried using cyradm and that hasn't helped at all. Everytime I try
this I get permission denied.

Is it possible to create these and if so how?

I'm working on a perl script to do all this for me including adding
shared folders and such like. The code will be GPL so I'll post it into
the list when its complete.

I'm using Cyrus-IMAPd 2.1.4 built for redhat 7.3 (not by redhat, I
obtained the source RPM from a website where someone was having the same
problems as me installing it on redhat and they solved it and built the
RPM)

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks Karl