[patch] search domain from %u

Kervin L. Pierre kervin at blueprint-tech.com
Tue Oct 15 13:10:29 EDT 2002

Hi,

I have a newer version at http://my.fit.edu/~kpierre/lak.c.3.patch

I added the ability to have a default domain context, for the case a
user logs into the default domain and you are using the domain context
macro.

PS.  things for adding ldap support to saslauthd in the first place.
This is the second time I'm using your code ( first with the solaris
openldap conf site ), so I feel like I owe you a check or something :)

--Kervin