db3 lockers issue ... moving mailboxes.db -> skiplist ?

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Fri Oct 18 10:05:23 EDT 2002

Morning ... I must be  mis-understanding something ... I found the thread
on db3 vs skiplist, including Ken's on the recommended (vs default)
settings, yet I can't seem to figure out how to convert from db3->skiplist
:(

As cyrus user, if i run:

cvt_cyrusdb /var/spool/imap/mailboxes.db berkeley \
	/var/spool/imap/mailboxes.db.n skiplist

it creates the db.n file, which 'strings mailboxes.db.n' shows to contain:

hub# strings mailboxes.db.n
skiplist file

	and then just hangs

I've tried to do a ctl_mboxlist -d followed by a -u using the version of
ctl_mboxlist that I compiled with skiplist support, and it does the same
thing ...

What am I missing? :(

Thanks ...