Distributed File Systems

Paul Dekkers bb+lists.cyrus-info at vet.fnt.hvu.nl
Mon Oct 21 06:16:46 EDT 2002

Hi,

> After 10 month of experience, I wouldn't recommend using
> scsi links to do the job but something like drdb to mirror
> the volumes via a gigabit ethernet cross link.

Since drdb is only available for Linux I guess the others are limited to
CODA? (Or a simple rsync solution, since CODA maybe isn't stable enough
for production use according to CODA's website?)

(Of course the best option would be support in cyrus imapd itself...
(And maybe the NNTP extention is there in the future to support this?))

Paul