When users delete mail, I want it to be moved to Trash.

Schmehl, Paul L pauls at utdallas.edu
Mon Oct 21 17:21:21 EDT 2002

As an Outlook user who has a Cyrus back end as well as an Exchange
backend, I can assure you that Outlook does not "expunge" mail
automatically *unless* it's configured to do so.  By default, Outlook
moves all deleted mail to the Deleted Items folder, where it sits until
it is expunged either manually or automatically, depending upon the
configuration settings.

Paul Schmehl (pauls at utdallas.edu)
TCS Department Coordinator
The University of Texas at Dallas