blocking logins at server

Lawrence Greenfield leg+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Nov 1 17:01:23 EST 2002

   Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 12:55:03 -0500
   From: twk <twk at ncsu.edu>

   We are running both 1.5.x and 2.1.x versions of Cyrus. I have a
   $#%$^#$%^ user that has his email client set to check every folder
   ever few seconds. I can't remove him from the password file, as we
   use Kerberos for authentication. I don't want to disable him in
   kerberos, just block his logins to the server. Is there any
   relatively straightforward way to do this?

As you might've suspected, we've never implemented anything to do
this. I've been down on the idea of adding an extra syscall every time
through the cmdloop() just to add this functionality.

Larry