cyrus deliver syntax

mario mario.roskosch at ux-2s02.inf.fh-rhein-sieg.de
Fri Nov 1 13:44:56 EST 2002

Hi,

I have spend a lot of time with testing procmail and cyrus deliver but i
have no success ?

Postfix conf:
mailbox_command = /usr/bin/procmail -p -t -m /etc/procmailrc

/etc/procmailrc:

DELIVERMAIL="/usr/cyrus/bin/deliver"
LOGFILE="/var/log/procmail/"$USER".log"

# try1
IMAP="$DELIVERMAIL -a -m user.$USER"
#try2
IMAP="$DELIVERMAIL -a $USER -m user.$USER"
#try3
 IMAP="$DELIVERMAIL -a $USER -m $USER"

#try1
:0 w
| $IMAP
#try2
:0
| $IMAP

and nearly all combinations ? without any success ?

/from procmail log
procmail: Program failure (65) of "/usr/cyrus/bin/deliver"

if i got this error message, my var/log/messages shows a
data format error

or

Folder: /usr/cyrus/bin/deliver -a test -m user.test

In every case there is no email in the mailbox ?

My system:
Suse7.3
Cyrus 2.0.16
Procmail 3.15.1

How is the right syntax for deliver from Cyrus 2.0.16

Thx for any help

Greeting mario