Sendmail configuration

Yosvany Llerena Rodríguez yerena at centic.unica.cu
Wed Nov 6 16:54:33 EST 2002

This is my firt experience with sendmail.

I have installed and listening  SendMail V9 in the 25 port.
I have isntalled and astarted de pop3 and imap

Now i want to configurate this server to relay all external mail with a HUB
sendmail V9.
my domain is (inf.dom.dp) i have permision to delivery in de HUB sendmail
with (domain dom.dp) and this HUB is DNS too and he know my name and all
data.

With the actual configuration i can send mail to my domain (inf.dom.dp) and
all the domain managed by de HUB, but a can't i send mails to Internet or
externals domains and don't recieved yet nothing from the HUB domains.

please help me .
regards.