POP AUTHFAIL [more info]

Toomas Vann tom at bns.ee
Fri Nov 8 04:22:05 EST 2002

HI!

I was just messing around to get LDAP work aswell.
I got it working yesterday, hope it stays this way.
I am using:
Cyrus imapd 2.1.9
cyrus-sasl-2.1.7-2
openldap-2.0.25-1
pam-0.75-40

And file /etc/pam.d/imap looks like :

#%PAM-1.0
auth       required     /lib/security/pam_ldap.so
account    required     /lib/security/pam_ldap.so

And saslauth is started with -a pam

Try it maybe over pam, look what happens then...

Regards,
Toomas