websieve 0.61/can only connect as cyrus admin user/error says no error...?

Adam Stephens Adam.Stephens at bristol.ac.uk
Tue Nov 12 06:41:49 EST 2002

Hi Darrell.

Using funclib.cyrus in place of funclib.pl will solve the
'System Error: No Errors' problem.

I had a similar problem with Sieve apparently not replying, too. Cyrus'
deliver program was adding an erroneous second Return-Path, pointing to
the local mail account of the user who ran it; sieve then tries to send
the mail there. The solution is either to deliver through an LMTP
socket, or pass deliver the correct return-path using the -r switch.

regards,
Adam.
Adam Stephens
Unix Administrator, ILRT