Cyrus case issues

Voutsinas Nikos nvoutsin at noc.uoa.gr
Tue Nov 12 13:22:28 EST 2002

in lib/auth_unix.c:

     /* Copy the string and look up values in the allowedchars array above.
      * If we see any we don't like, reject the string.
      */
     sawalpha = 0;
     for(p = retbuf; *p; p++) {
         switch (allowedchars[*(unsigned char*) p]) {
         case 0:
             return NULL;

         case 2:
             sawalpha = 1;
             /* FALL THROUGH */

+        case 3:
+           sawalpha = 1;
+          *p = tolower((unsigned char) *p);

         default:
             ;
         }
     }