Best way to backup cyrus system

John Lederer john at jhml.org
Tue Nov 19 11:13:07 EST 2002

As another newbie, I was sure hoping someone would share their
experience here. :)

I would add to Boris' question what the best way would be to create poor
man's redundancy.  I do not necessarily need true failover (though it
would be nice) but a way to quickly setup a second machine with near
current data.

Thanks,

John