Not seeing Inbox

Gregory Chagnon gregchagnon at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 20 17:10:18 EST 2002

Thanks...so how would I go about setting up an IMAP account for user
"testuser" that would have the same folders as a Microsoft Exchange server?
I'm trying to get this thing looking as similar to the Exchange server as
possible so I'd like to have a visible Inbox, Sent Items, Deleted Items,
Outbox, and Drafts...Thanks again.
-Greg