Easysieve and perl 5.8.0 (OT - sorry)

Tarjei Huse tarjei at nu.no
Wed Nov 20 17:03:09 EST 2002

Hi,

I appoligize for beeing ot.

I'm trying to get easysieve to work with Perl 5.8 on a RH8.0 system. Has anyone else had problems with easysieve? I'm using websieve w/o any trouble, but I'd like to try easysieve on my users in case they might actually use it (they find websieve to hard ).

The only errors I find is in apache when I run the script:
client 80.203.21.253] Premature end of script headers: /var/www/cgi-bin/easysieve.pl
[Wed Nov 20 22:32:25 2002] [error] (2)No such file or directory: exec of /var/www/cgi-bin/easysieve.pl failed

cheers.
Tarjei