SpamAssassin & Sieve?

marc olejak marc at typ-o-terrorist.de
Tue Nov 26 05:33:24 EST 2002

--+archive.info-cyrus at utdallas.edu schrieb am Samstag, 23. November 2002
9:02 Uhr -0600:

> I guess slightly off-topic, but I was wondering if any folks on here are
> using SpamAssassin, and if so, what sort of Sieve scripts you're using on
> such tagged mail.  I know that recent releases of Sieve have a numeric
> comparator.  Are you using that somehow, or just a simple match on the

Additionally we are using "MailScanner" doing all the job with amavis,
spamassassin, and several other anti-virus-scanners...

MailScanner uses a second "sendmail"-queue to do the job...

so you have:
sendmail->MailScanner->Antivirus-software->SpamAssassin->sendmail->cyrus

WORKS PERFECT!

http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/

...marc olejak...

*********************************