PostgreSQL backend: a waste of time?

Alessandro Oliveira alessandro.o at nunoferreira.com.br
Mon Nov 25 09:26:40 EST 2002

I have the same point of view, could you please share with me your
experiences with cyrus, and a more detailed information about your project ?

--
Best Regards,

Alessandro Oliveira
Nuno Ferreira Cargas Internacionais Ltda.
Phone: +55-11-3241-2000
Fax  : +55-11-3242-9891

It's trivial to make fun of Microsoft products, but it takes a real
man to make them work, and a god to make them do anything useful.