how to archive messages on local computer?

Sebastian Hagedorn Hagedorn at uni-koeln.de
Wed Dec 4 03:16:48 EST 2002

--On Tuesday, December 03, 2002 13:06:20 -0500 Virgil Simplaceanu
<vs2a at andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:

> I would like to copy my mail to a local disk (or even ZIP disk) and
> then delete it from my INBOX in order to stay within the quota.
> It was easy on the old MacMail ...
> I cannot find any (at least simple) way of doing it with Mulberry,
> especially that I don't have my own and private computer, but depend on
> using a shared lab computer.

You should probably direct this question to one of the Mulberry lists, but
anyway:

You need to create a new account in the preferences, namely Local Mailbox.
Under the options you can then give a path for this mailbox, either on a
local hard disk or even on a ZIP disk. When you've created that mailbox you
can simply drag and drop messages from your INBOX to this local mailbox.

Cheers, Sebastian Hagedorn
--
Sebastian Hagedorn M.A. - RZKR-R1 (Gebäude 52), Zi. 18, Robert-Koch-Str. 10
Zentrum für angewandte Informatik - Universitätsweiter Service RRZK