Problems with cyrus-imapd 2.1.11 under Solaris 8

Carson Gaspar carson at taltos.org
Thu Dec 5 16:48:17 EST 2002

--On Thursday, December 05, 2002 10:22 PM +0300 Oleg Derevenetz
<oleg at vsi.ru> wrote:

> When some pop3d dies with signal (i.e. SIGTERM), all incoming connections
> to corresponding address:port are hangs. For example, if I have pop3d

I can confirm that the same bug exists under Solaris 8 x86 (fully patched)
with imapd. To reproduce:

- Start master
- connect to imapd
- kill the imapd process

No further imapd processes will be spawned. This is reliable - not a race
condition. I'll see if I can figure out what died in the code.

--
Carson