cyrus-2.2-cvs: virtualdomains and sendmail virtusertable (cyrusv2 as local mailer)

Joe Rhett jrhett at isite.net
Mon Dec 23 17:27:21 EST 2002

Christian, I really can't provide basic support for you on this problem.
But rest assured that we are doing everything you are trying to do without
any modifications to proto.m4.

I really think you are over-working the problem.  Virtusertable can easily
map a name to a local alias (as you suggest), which can then specify names
inside the domain on the right hand side.  The recursion problem can be
solved using
	define(`_VIRTUSER_STOP_ONE_LEVEL_RECURSION_')dnl
in your .mc file.

There's no brain surgery here, and your fixes to proto.m4 are just going to
cause you more trouble down the road.

--
Joe Rhett                                                      Chief Geek
JRhett at ISite.Net                                      ISite Services, Inc.