cyradm headache

Jorge Merlino jmerlino at easynet.com.uy
Wed Dec 18 11:20:37 EST 2002

I installed Cyrus IMAP to use it with Postfix.
My problem is that the authentication with the sasldb database doesn't seems
to work. When I run "cyradm localhost" y can type any string as the password
and I get the prompt, but if I try to execute "cm" I get a "Permission
denied" error.

I'm including here a copy of my imapd.conf file where I set "sasldb" as the
password checking method.
The sasldb file itselfs seems to be correct (according to sasldblistusers)
and the cyrus user is able to read and write it.
I'll appreciate any help about this issue.

TIA,
	Jorge

imapd.conf:

configdirectory: /var/imap