PEAR & web-cyradm

Yann Debonne cyrus at debonne.net
Sun Dec 22 00:25:18 EST 2002

RH-7.3
php-v4.2.2
cyrus-v2.1.9
web-cyradm-v0.5.1

Upon logging into web-cyradm I get an error that is indeed covered in Luc's
FAQs:

-----------------
11.1.3.  I got a error from web-cyradm like this
* Fatal error: Call to undefined function: query() in
/usr/local/httpd/htdocs/web-cyradm/auth.inc.php on line 17*

Web-cyradm depends on PEAR for database abstraction. PEAR is included
in recent PHP versions. Often PEAR is a separate package, check out the
package base of your distribution. I strongly suggest to update to the
most recent version of PHP anyway, because a lot of bugs have been
fixed.

Problem is, I have pear installed, but don't know how to tie the two
together?  Should I be adding something into php's config file before
compiling (I'm using ApacheToolBox)?  I also tried setting
'register_globals=on' in /usr/local/lib/php.in, but that didn't change
anything.

Thanks,

Yann