PEAR & web-cyradm

Edward Rudd eddie at omegaware.com
Sun Dec 22 04:53:45 EST 2002

You need to make sure the directory where the PEAR files are is in the
php include path... it it's not then make sure the you add it in your
php.ini or apache conf files..
Also make sure you have a recent enough version of PEAR that is required
by web-cyradm.  I'm running RH 7.3 php rpms and those work fine..

--
Edward Rudd <eddie at omegaware.com>