Skipstamp?

Scott Smith scott at lackluster.net
Mon Dec 23 11:37:37 EST 2002

I just checked out the 2.2 branch and set it up on a machine here...It
built just fine and I got the virtdomain stuff working fine.

My only problem is that I am getting the DBERROR messages about
/var/imap/db/skipstamp.  mkimap didn't create the file, and the only place
I can find it in the code is in lib/cyrusdb_skiplist.c.

So what creates the file? I saw a post from Ken Murchison saying that it
wasn't something to worry about, but if it's not, then why is my logfile
getting spammed with the errors?

thanks!

Scott

--