Case Sensitivity

Vernon A. Fort vfort at provident-solutions.com
Mon Dec 23 15:45:02 EST 2002

With the current release of cyrus-imapd-2.1.11, is there now case
sensitivity on the lmtp delivery.  With 2.1.10 and previous version, I could
email VFORT and well as vfort and it would be delivered.  I just (today)
reinstall our mail server from:

	Cyrus-2.0.16 to cyrus-2.1.11 using the same version of postfix.

I simply copied the mailboxes.db file from the var/imap to the /var/lib/imap
and restarted the server.  This was a fresh install.  I have worked with
previous 2.1 version and have not seen this feature.  Is there any way to
get around this other that having multiple aliases entried....?

All I get is user unknown....

Andy

Vernon A. Fort (Andy)
Provident Solutions, LLC