Case Sensitivity

Scott Smith scott at lackluster.net
Tue Dec 24 03:03:20 EST 2002

So like, what's the problem? Works fine for me:

Dec 24 02:00:15 storm postfix/qmgr[88272]: F0DACCEE0B:
from=<scott at roadtoad.net>, size=644, nrcpt=1 (queue active)
Dec 24 02:00:15 storm postfix/smtpd[88677]: disconnect from
gecko.roadtoad.net[209.209.8.2]
Dec 24 02:00:15 storm postfix/lmtp[88678]: F0DACCEE0B:
to=<SCOTT at lackluster.net>,
relay=/var/imap/socket/lmtp[/var/imap/socket/lmtp], delay=2, status=sent
(250 2.1.5 Ok)

That's with cyrus-imapd-2.1.11 (just upgraded), postfix-1.1.11.

--
scott at lackluster.net                     ``Chews?  I'll take charleston
http://storm.lackluster.net/~scott/     chews for SIXTEEN MILLIONS!!''