someoone are using saslauthd+ldaps?

Oliver Jones oliver at deeper.co.nz
Sat Dec 28 20:51:54 EST 2002

I've been trying to use saslauthd with pam and ldap+tls (ldaps) but I'm
having saslauthd core dump on me.  It might be worthwhile avoiding
pam_ldap altogether and just use saslauthd's native ldap support.

Regards

--
Oliver Jones > Senior Software Engineer > Deeper Design Limited.
oliver at deeper.co.nz  > www.deeperdesign.com > +64 (21) 41-2238