someoone are using saslauthd+ldaps?

Kervin L. Pierre kervin at blueprint-tech.com
Sun Dec 29 23:25:37 EST 2002

Another option is to run a LDAP replica on your email server.  Configure
replication to use tls.

Configure saslauthd to connect to localhost ( 127.0.0.1 specifically ).
  With this encryption is not necessary.

You get a substantial speed increase, as you save encryption plus ldap
lookups over the network.

--Kervin

--

Kervin Pierre