[ECE PhiBar] Startups in the Bay

Doug Robl drobl at andrew.cmu.edu
Sat Mar 7 12:45:10 EST 2009

I would also like to remind all people who graduated within the past year to remember that our email accounts expire in a little over a week.  I'm adding my new email address to the dlist, so that I can supply lame alumni comments from time to time and hear about Boris' romantic encounters with the she-devil.  If you don't have permissions to add addresses to the dlist, send me your current address and I'll throw you on there.

-Doug