[ECE PhiBar] Startups in the Bay

Jesse Guss jesseguss at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 21:49:47 EST 2009

Now, I love messing with Genevieve as much as the next guy.  In fact, my
irrational love of Free Bird is almost entirely a result of how angry she
gets when someone puts it on the Juke box.  I started this email intending
to defend Genevieve and chastise you for being such a cad, but the energy I
spent phrasing the second sentence made me forget why I cared.  Who will be
responsible for providing the curly straws during carnival?  She *hates*that.

On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 6:36 PM, Jonathan Cornell <cornell.jonathan at gmail.com

Jesse Guss
201 W Ferndale Ave.
Sunnyvale CA 94085