[Disksim-users] what should I do with this ?

Ryan 815823554 at qq.com
Mon Jun 17 09:48:40 EDT 2013

Dear all,

I’m a new user of disksim . I used disksim-3.0 to test Financial1 trace. I
made some modifies of the related files( disksim_global.h and
disksim_iotrace.c )in the"src" folder as the disksim reference manual
said to support this new trace format .
However,  it came the following problem:
Wrong number of arguments for I/O trace event type
line: 0,303567,3584,w,0.000000
*** assertion failed: in iotrace_financial1_get_ioreq_event()
(disksim_iotrace.c:573): 0:
Aborted
As a freshman here, I don’t know what to do to deal with this situation .
Would anyone do me a favor?

Regards,
-Ryan