[Disksim-users] disksim compile error undefined reference to `sqrt

孙龙 nianglao at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 12:24:45 EDT 2012

Hi all, I met the same problem as
https://sos.ece.cmu.edu/pipermail/disksim-users/2011-December/000699.html.
But I didn't find any solutions. Can anyone help me?

"Hi all,

I'm trying to compile the DiskSim 4.0 and have the following error:

"...memsmodel/mems_piecewise_seek.c:524: undefined reference to `sqrt'"

and so on... (see the log file)

It seems to be a problem with the mathlib link, however I've check in
the makefile, and there is all ok (i.g. gcc -lm ...).

I'm actually not very familar with C/C++ and linux systems, so I'm in
trouble :)"