[Disksim-users] Closed storage subsytem models

Francesco Falanga ffalanga at fastwebnet.it
Sat May 21 04:37:33 EDT 2011

Dear disksim Users,

I am trying for so long to configure disksim so that external workload traces are handled in a closed way ( :a new request is picked up from the trace list and launched only when previous command execution is finished).
So far I was only able to configure this way the synth worload generator but I am not able to apply this configuration to external traces.

I read in some documentation that it should be possible to configure also the 'closed' behavior for external trace but cannot find how.

Can someone help me?

Thank you a lot & Regards,

Francesco.