[Disksim-users] help

李兆虎 zh-lian at 163.com
Fri Aug 12 05:40:26 EDT 2011

Hello all,
                       I'm pretty new to Disksim. Recently I met some problems.I followed what DIXtrac says to extract the local disk model. when doing the disk layout mapping,it shows :
... ...
Executed 2 address translations, for 0 LBNs (0.00x speedup)
write(sg_io) result = 0xffffffff cmd = 0x37
read(sg_io) status = 0xffffffff
Sense buffer: