[Disksim-users] trace file

ARH haghdoost at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 02:44:10 EST 2010

1. I am not sure if it is the correct way I compression, However you can
compress each address that exceed the total block address limit in your SSD.

2. You mean that ASU field represent the disk number for each request ? If
you mean this, I think It is better to filter request from one disk and feed
them in new trace file to disksim.

Alireza Haghdoost
Graduate Student
Department of Computer Engineering