[Disksim-users] How to change the parameters in the /include/disksim/modules parameters files.

Yangyang Pan yyangpan at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 15:52:04 EDT 2010

Hi All,

As the Disksim Manual says, the parameter can be changed. However, I change
the parameters in the /include/disksim/modules parameters files. Then I use
the commands
"make clean" and " make", the parameters in the /include/disksim/modules
parameters files return the original values.

So does anybody know how to change the parameter?  Please drop me a message.
I will be very appreciated. Thank you very much.

All the Best

Yangyang