[Disksim-users] Saturation in DISKSIM_malloc()

Lanyue Lu ll2 at rice.edu
Thu Oct 25 17:11:13 EDT 2007

Hi,

In disksim_logorg.c, there is a macro: MAX_QUEUE_LENGTH 100000, which is the limit of the number of outstanding
request in the system.

If you request rate is too high, after some time, the number of outstanding requests will be bigger than 100000,
then you get the error.

The source code related to this is in the function: "static void logorg_mapreqeust_update_stats() " in disksim_logorg.c.

Lanyue Lu

Rice University