[Disksim-users] Bring code forward to current compiler?

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Sat Oct 6 12:27:11 EDT 2007

Asking Disksim users to step back to the 2.95 version of GCC is a bit
odd, in my opinion.  Being new to the program I know little of it's
history.  Perhaps someone can fill me in on the situation.

1. Is there a technical reason or difficulty that has prevent the port
forward?

2. Is there a known requirement to stay back on the older compiler?

3. What is the patch submission method if one were to solve this issue?

Alan