[Disksim-users] Ask help on cmd line parameter overrides in disksim 3.0 ?

Xiaoyu Yao xyao at cse.unl.edu
Thu Feb 23 17:29:00 EST 2006

Hi, John

Maybe we can do  a slight modification of the syntax by assigning each
parameter in the list an explicit name. Therefore, if we want to change the
mean of General inter-arrival times, we can use "General inter-arrival
times: mean" to override it.

For example, we change the syntax of

 General inter-arrival times  = [ exponential, 0.0, 50.0  ],

General inter-arrival times =
{
	type = "exponential",
	base = 0.0,