[DANCE] DANCE Talk Series: Prof. Dr. H. Ulrich Hoppe, University of Duisburg-Essen on June 12 at 12 noon EDT

Sreecharan Sankaranarayanan sreecharan93 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 14:59:11 EDT 2017

Hello everyone!

The second part of Prof. Ulrich Hoppe's talk is now available on our
Youtube channel at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QNLRh3NMlo&feature=youtu.be. The first
part of the talk which was recorded live can be found here -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ26RfUKkL4&t=123s. Please leave any
questions you have in the comments section of the Youtube page or send us
an email.

Thanks again to everyone who joined us live and we apologize for the
technical difficulties we faced,
Sreecharan Sankaranarayanan

Graduate Student and Co-Director, DANCE
Carnegie Mellon University