[DANCE] DANCE Talk Series: Prof. Dr. H. Ulrich Hoppe, University of Duisburg-Essen on June 12 at 12 noon EDT

Sreecharan Sankaranarayanan sreecharan93 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 13:05:44 EDT 2017

We apologize for the technical difficulties. We will attempt to make a
recorded version of the rest of the talk available on our Youtube channel.
Questions will be answered in the comments section.

Thanks,
Sreecharan Sankaranarayanan

Graduate Student and Co-Director, DANCE
Carnegie Mellon University