[DANCE] Tutorial: Agent-supported online discussion with Bazaar

Oliver Ferschke ferschke at cs.cmu.edu
Fri May 6 12:55:09 EDT 2016

Dear DANCE partners,
as part of our online talk series, we are going to have an online tutorial introducing the Bazaar conversational agent framework. The tutorial will have hands-on activities and provide all the information necessary to build you own agent and use it in synchronous online chat environments for you own studies.
The tutorial will take place next week on Friday 13 starting at 9am EDT at CMU and will be broadcast over an Hangout on Air.
You can find a link to the hangout and the recording as well as an agenda and more information about bazaar on the following website:

http://dance.cs.cmu.edu/talks/talk12.html

The next regular DANCE talk will be held on June 9. Riaz Moola from HyperionDev is going to talk about "A MOOC for programmers in the developing world". More details about this talk will follow later in May.

We hope to see many of you at the tutorial and our next talks.

Best,
Oliver and Carolyn