[DANCE] Thursday: DANCE Talk introducing "A MOOC for programmers in the developing world"

Carolyn P. Rose cprose at cs.cmu.edu
Tue Jun 7 13:50:15 EDT 2016

fyi, i will not be present for this

Carolyn Penstein Rose
Associate Professor
Language Technologies Institute and Human-Computer Interaction Institute
School of Computer Science, Carnegie Mellon University

cprose at cs.cmu.edu
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~cprose
http://dance.cs.cmu.edu
Gates-Hillman Center 5415
412-268-7130

President, International Society of the Learning Sciences
http://isls.org

Mailing address:
Carolyn Penstein Rose
Carnegie Mellon University - LTI