[DANCE] Thursday: DANCE Talk introducing "A MOOC for programmers in the developing world"

Oliver Ferschke ferschke at cs.cmu.edu
Tue Jun 7 11:56:53 EDT 2016

Dear DANCE partners,
this week we are going to have our next regular talk in the DANCE talk series.
On Thursday, June 9 at 11am EDT, Riaz Moola from Hyperion Development is going to introduce "A MOOC for programmers in the developing world".
You can find the abstract and a speaker bio as well as the links to the Hangout on air on the DANCE website

http://dance.cs.cmu.edu/talks/talk13.html

As usual, you are invited to ask questions during the talk that we are going to discuss after the presentation.

See you on Thursday,
Oliver and Carolyn