[DANCE] DANCE events at CSCL 2015

Oliver Ferschke ferschke at cs.cmu.edu
Mon Jun 8 10:45:26 EDT 2015

Dear DANCE partners,

I would like to cordially invite you to a number of DANCE related activities taking place tomorrow and on Wednesday at the 11th International Conference on Computer Supported Collaborative Learning (CSCL) in Gothenburg.
On Tuesday at 10.30, Oliver Ferschke will give a talk on "Fostering Discussion across Communication Media in Massive Open Online Courses”. At 3.30 on the same day, we will have the first session of our interactive event where we are going to present the interventions recently deployed in our dual layer DALMOOC and brainstorm the future of socially supportive MOOCs. In the evening, following the CSCL BBQ, we will have our first DANCE social event at the Nefertiti Jazzclub.

We hope to see many of you at one or more of these events.

All the best,
Oliver and Carolyn