[DANCE] First brainstorming session in 30 minutes

Oliver Ferschke ferschke at cs.cmu.edu
Fri Jan 23 12:34:59 EST 2015

Dear all,
apologies if you received more emails from Google Plus than we intended.
In order to avoid all confusion, here are the two links to access the brainstorming session starting at 1pm EST (in half an hour).

To actively participate in the video chat, you can enter the meeting with this link:
https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/hoaevent/AP36tYfJ6BngsGHvvJ3LOlVQcgXuhjFq0djn7f5AmptZK6zsdwvPkw

To participate as viewer only – either live or after the event has finished – you can access the broadcast with this link

https://plus.google.com/events/cejuk8fparj7c2rt4r2h5113loc

or by following the Google Plus invitation you received yesterday.

We are looking forward to a productive meeting.

Best,
Oliver and Carolyn