SASL 2.1.27 rc8

Quanah Gibson-Mount quanah at symas.com
Thu Sep 20 13:02:16 EDT 2018

--On Thursday, September 20, 2018 12:57 PM -0400 Ken Murchison
<murch at fastmail.com> wrote:

> I merged all of these plus a few others except for 529 (added a
> comment).  Take a look at the commit logs.  Attached is the diff from
> rc8.

Thanks Ken!

I followed up on 529.  The issue you raised definitely needs to be
addressed, I proposed a fix in my comments.

The main issue being fixed in my pull request is the fact that plugindir
was hard coded regardless of what option was passed to configure.  The
issue you raised is that the default value for plugindir in configure
conflicts with what the hard coded value was in the makefile.  My suggested
patch in the comment aligns the two.

Regards,
Quanah

--