SASL 2.1.27 rc8

Ken Murchison murch at fastmail.com
Thu Sep 20 11:57:36 EDT 2018

I merged all of these plus a few others except for 529 (added a
comment).  Take a look at the commit logs.  Attached is the diff from rc8.

I was able to find a desktop running a slightly older OS which still
allows me to build a distro (building docsrc/ fails on newer Fedora).  I
will probably wait a day or two for people to review the current changes
and request others.  I will be able to SSH to my build machine from my
hotel this weekend and will construct a final release and get it to my
colleagues for posting my Monday.

--
Ken Murchison
Cyrus Development Team