turn off duplicatesuppression for a singe mailbox

Dan White dwhite at olp.net
Wed Nov 28 10:25:36 EST 2012

On 11/28/12 15:46 +0100, Marcus Schopen wrote:
>Hi Ken,
>
>Am Mittwoch, den 28.11.2012, 08:16 -0600 schrieb ktm at rice.edu:
>> On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 01:42:39PM +0100, Marcus Schopen wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > is there a way to turn off duplicatesuppression for a single user
>> > mailbox oder domain?
>> >
>> > Ciao
>> > Marcus
>> >

>> Hi Marcus,
>>
>> There is an annotation that you can set on the mailbox to turn off
>> the duplicate suppression. Check the docs for the exact name. We
>> have done that here for a single mailbox in the past, but I do not
>> remember the exact details.
>
>Yes, I found the email from Paul Engle "duplicatedeliver annotation"
>
>http://lists.andrew.cmu.edu/pipermail/info-cyrus/2010-November/033916.html
>
>As cyrus admin I'm running user in the same "permission denied" problems
>like he did. But I'm not 100% sure about the notation of mboxcfg
>command.

With version 2.4.16, the following works for me in cyradm:

localhost> mboxcfg
usage: mboxconfig mailbox [comment|expire|news2mail|sharedseen|sieve|squat|/<explicit annotation>] value
localhost> mboxcfg user.dwhite /vendor/cmu/cyrus-imapd/duplicatedeliver true
localhost>

Support was added in 2.3.9, according to the changes file.

--
Dan White